StepGate I - Mechanical wet cleaning
The StepGate stainless steel personnel sluices are ideal for entrances to sensitive production areas. When entering, the soles are cleaned mechanically and by fluid using obliquely arranged patented brush strips. The cleaning process is chemically assisted by the addition of disinfection and / or cleaning detergents. The filling level of the cleaning liquid in the stainless steel lower trough determines the cleaning intensity.
The StepGate I model is suitable for less frequently used side entrances, where up to 30 persons pass per day and the introduction of liquids is not a problem.
|Technical data||StepGate I|
|Dimensions (W x L x H)||820 x 980 x 1180 mm|
|Brush field (W x L)||660 x 960 mm|
|Brush field (W x L)||-|
- No connections to the power and water supplies required
- No wastewater draining port required
- Intensive sole cleaning und disinfection
- Mobile on account of fork lift pick-up
- Optional with sole drying
- Can also be operated in dry mode.